Perfect For: ✓ Groups ✓ Solo travellers ✓ Families
Situated just 20km from Heraklion airport on the beautiful island of Crete the Lyttos Beach Resort is perfectly situated on an award winning sandy beach and just 5km from the pretty town of Hersonissos.
Hidden amongst 150 acres of colourful gardens, palm trees and flowers which lead down to a 350 meter Blue Flag awarded sandy beach, Lyttos Beach is unlike any other hotel on the island.
Its 365 rooms with sea or garden view (double rooms, quadruple rooms, family rooms and suites) with four swimming pools (one of Olympic size), two restaurants and two bars decorate this large area, leaving enough space for 15 tennis courts, a mini football pitch and a basketball court, beach volleyball, archery, golf training range (Par 3 ) and a bike center.
Just 5 km away from the hotel, golfers can enjoy the most exciting 18-hole golf course on the island, with magnificent views across the Cretan mountains. Lyttos Beach is a mosaic created by sun, sea, sand, mountains, relaxation and fine International & Greek cuisine in a friendly atmosphere.
Prices are based on a standard twin or double garden view room. A variety of room options are available on request including sea views, family rooms and apartments and for those looking for a little more luxury there are 11 suites in the hotel overlooking the sea.
Double Garden View Room (23sqm)
Comfortable rooms featuring twin beds (double bed on request) and en-suite bathroom/WC, floor-to-ceiling windows, with spacious private balcony overlooking the lush gardens with numerous plants, flowers and palm trees. Live every moment of your stay listening to the birds twittering in the harmony of nature.
NEW: For season 2016, all rooms will be equipped with new beds and mattresses, new 42’’ LED flat screen TV and electronic card door locks for additional safety.
Up to 3 persons or 2 adults + 1 child are allowed.
Amenities & Services
- Bathroom with bath tub
- Beach / Pool Towels
- Central Air Conditioning and Heating
- Daily Maid Service
- Direct dial telephone
- Electronic Safe Deposit Box (free of charge)
- Garden View
- High speed Wi-Fi Internet Access (free of charge)
- Magnifying Mirror
- Marble Bathroom
- Mini fridge (free bottle of water upon arrival)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Private Balcony or Terrace
- Razor Plug
- Rooms suitable for people on wheel chair is also available.
- Satellite 42’ LED TV
- Tea and coffee facilities (free of charge)
- Wake-up Call
This is an All Inclusive resort so all food and local beverages are included in your package price and is available until midnight. Taste local, traditional and international delicacies, be spoilt by the choices of the rich buffets offered in the Main Restaurant. Breakfast is served in this restaurant from 07:30 to 10:30 and late breakfast from 10:30 to 11:00. Lunch and dinner is also served in the Main Restaurant. Delicacies are varied daily. A children’s buffet is also offered. The Main Restaurant accommodates a different theme night, every night!
In a lovely surrounding close to the sea and the sandy beach, guests can enjoy buffets and set menus in “Zorbas”. Although no reservation is required for lunch, a booking is essential for dinner. Spend romantic evenings in the tavern Zorbas, looking at the colors of the sunset, listening to the whisper of the waves and feeling the cool breeze of the sea.
Under the clear sky, the moon and the star light, the two bars of the hotel are there to welcome you and serve drinks of your choice. In a friendly and cheerful atmosphere, the Main Bar ( opening hours: 18:00-01:00 during low season) and the Pool Bar (opening hours: 10:00-00:00) are on guests disposal. Dance to the music of the Pool Bar, relive moments traveled by songs of past-times and carve new ones in your memory listening to modern tunes.
4 synthetic grass offers unlimited tennis at any time at no cost
10 american hard courts
During this hosted week we run a minimum of 20 hours tennis for each holiday. Coaching groups are run with a maximum ratio of 8 people to 1 coach and there will never be more than 4 people to one court.
Our Tennis Programmes are run by fully licensed LTA coaches and cater for all ages and abilities; from beginners and social players, through to club, county and performance players. We offer a full and varied tennis and additional activities programme tailored to each resort which will help to develop your game in a fun but educational environment.
- Tennis Coaching: five morning coaching sessions covering the main shots such as forehands, backhands, net play, serves/returns. In addition, our detailed sessions include technical, tactical, physical and mental aspects of the game. Our Pros are on hand to give tips and techniques to improve the technical side of your game – learn some key tactics to up your doubles game, and we will show you how to master those tricky opponents by building more variety and consistency into your game.
- Cardio tennis: heart pumping, fast paced tennis drills to music – to help your burn up to 800 calories an hour! This high energy session is great fun and will see you bouncing around the court hitting lots of balls.
- A tennis masterclass exploring areas such as tactics, ‘doubles positioning’, shot selection and your chance to pick the brains of our coaches.
- Match play – similar to a club session format, organised by our coaching team. We always plan and organise your matchplay sessions so you can experience play with a variety of people who will stretch your game, and above all let you have some good competitive fun on court.
- Daily 30 minute ‘Blast clinics’ that focus on a particular shot of the day. Master the intricacies of particular shots to add to your game armory. Stop volleys, cross court volleys or top spin lob – these 30 minute daily sessions will bring that added dimension to your game.
- Video Analysis – available on request for those who want to get a bit more technical and take their game that step further
- Team tennis tournament (2 hours) – We always end our hosted weeks with an organized fun doubles tournament to really put your new skills to the test in the ultimate competitive game situation. Prizes and the coveted Sport:Away trophies are given at the end of week at the Awards Ceremony and Exhibition.
- Pro exhibition match followed by end of week presentation/awards.
- Social Programme – We organise a full yet very relaxed social programme in the evenings so you can join in with as much or as little as you like. From Cocktails on the terraces with the Coaches to Quiz nights, live music and bands, Karaoke, Disco and our famed White Party theme night. Sampling the best local cuisine or nightlife is always something we know inside out. We can also arrange restaurant reservations and recommend the place to go for the best Mojitos in town.
We can organize your whole package for you including flights, although we often find that our clients often like to book and organise their own flight times. Flights are NOT included in the cost and we do advise you to book early and take advantage of some of the great discounts for early bird bookings.
Sport:Away tip: Sign up to TripAdvisor Air Watch to track your flight prices and get alerts when the prices start to fall.