Perfect For: ✓ Groups ✓ Solo Travellers
Our flagship resort offers everything you need to enjoy a fabulous break away. The Beach Club provides a warm and welcoming environment with a multitude of additional activities on offer to select from.
With its own charm and character, the small beach town of Font de sa Cala with its bars and restaurants is perfectly suited to those seeking a relaxing break away. For a more dynamic, cosmopolitan atmosphere, take a 5 minute taxi ride to the local town of Cala Ratjada where you will find numerous shops, a very good choice of restaurants as well as a long beach and a beautiful marina. On Saturdays, a traditional Mallorquin market is set up in the centre of the town square.
Beach Club Hotel – Full Board + (all-inclusive or half board also available)
This delightful family run 4* hotel offers a truly warm welcome to its guests.
Set directly opposite the hotel is a small but stunning beach set in a sheltered cove. There are numerous watersports on offer including water-skiing, windsurfing, the ever popular banana boat, donut rings and pedalos. All activities are reasonably priced and guaranteed great fun!
The tennis facility at the Beach Club is superb – boasting no less than 11 championship standard clay courts. The Beach Club plays host to an international tennis event each season and so the courts are always in tip-top condition.
The Beach Club is much more than just a great tennis hotel. There are many additional sports on offer for you to choose – from basketball and five-a-side football, archery, and rifle shooting, to the more leisurely persuits of petanque or simply relaxing in the sun – the Beach Club has it all!
Spacious rooms offer high quality accommodation each with a light and airy feel. There is a sun terrace or balcony and a modern en-suite bathroom. Each room is fully air conditioned, has satellite TV, a telephone, a refrigerator and hairdryer for your comfort and convenience.
Clients can select from standard single, double or twin rooms with the option of interconnecting rooms or have the luxury of an upgraded junior suite. Junior suites are more spacious and have a large seating area in the room that doubles as additional bed space if needed for larger family groups.
The hotel has two air conditioned dining rooms offering buffet service, show cooking and specialities of the island. The food is outstanding and there is no shortage of different dishes available. With a snack bar, its own pizzeria restaurant and ice cream parlour, there is something to suit everyones tastes.
Breakfast, lunch & dinner with drinks included at meals (house wines, beers, soft drinks & waters). All inclusive includes beers, wines, soft drinks, coffees, ice creams, cocktails, cava, sangria and local spirits from 10am to 11pm. Upgrade payable in resort.
During your stay with us, we run a minimum of 20 hours tennis for each holiday. Coaching groups are run with a maximum ratio of 8 people to 1 coach and there will never be more than 4 people to one court.
Our Tennis Programmes are run by fully licensed LTA coaches and cater for all ages and abilities; from beginners and social players, through to club, county and performance players. We offer a full and varied tennis and additional activities programme tailored to each resort which will help to develop your game in a fun but educational environment.
- Tennis Coaching: five morning coaching sessions covering the main shots such as forehands, backhands, net play, serves/returns. In addition, our detailed sessions include technical, tactical, physical and mental aspects of the game. Our Pros are on hand to give tips and techniques to improve the technical side of your game – learn some key tactics to up your doubles game, and we will show you how to master those tricky opponents by building more variety and consistency into your game.
- Cardio tennis: heart pumping, fast paced tennis drills to music – to help your burn up to 800 calories an hour! This high energy session is great fun and will see you bouncing around the court hitting lots of balls.
- A tennis masterclass exploring areas such as tactics, ‘doubles positioning’, shot selection and your chance to pick the brains of our coaches.
- Match play – similar to a club session format, organised by our coaching team. We always plan and organise your matchplay sessions so you can experience play with a variety of people who will stretch your game, and above all let you have some good competitive fun on court.
- Daily 30 minute ‘Blast clinics’ that focus on a particular shot of the day. Master the intricacies of particular shots to add to your game armory. Stop volleys, cross court volleys or top spin lob – these 30 minute daily sessions will bring that added dimension to your game.
- Video Analysis – available on request for those who want to get a bit more technical and take their game that step further
- Team tennis tournament (2 hours) – We always end our hosted weeks with an organized fun doubles tournament to really put your new skills to the test in the ultimate competitive game situation. Prizes and the coveted Sport:Away trophies are given at the end of week at the Awards Ceremony and Exhibition.
- Pro exhibition match followed by end of week presentation/awards.
- Social Programme – We organise a full yet very relaxed social programme in the evenings so you can join in with as much or as little as you like. From Cocktails on the terraces with the Coaches to Quiz nights, live music and bands, Karaoke, Disco and our famed White Party theme night. Sampling the best local cuisine or nightlife is always something we know inside out. We can also arrange restaurant reservations and recommend the place to go for the best Mojitos in town.
We can organize your whole package for you, including flights, however we have found that our clients often like to book and organise their own flight times. Flights are NOT included in the cost and we do advise you to book early and take advantage of some of the great discounts for early bird bookings.
Sport:Away tip: Sign up to TripAdvisor Air Watch to track your flight prices and get alerts when the prices start to fall.