Perfect For: ✓ Groups ✓ Solo travellers ✓ Families
The complex consists of a main building and 2-3 floored club buildings. Located close to Belek on Turkey’s Mediterranean coast, the complex features a large sandy beach with a sun-bathing jetty. Public transport and a taxi rank are available at the hotel entrance. For golf lovers there is a golf course opposite the hotel. (Some facilities may not be operational year round due to weather/seasonal conditions).
Located on the seafront, Club Mega Saray offers a private sandy beach with a jetty, 5 outdoor pools, 3 water slides and spa facilities. Featuring a modernised Seljuk architecture, this eco-friendly property has air-conditioned rooms with a balcony.
All rooms include a flat-screen TV and a minibar. They also have a private bathroom with free toiletries.
The spa and wellness centre:
Guests can indulge in pampering treatments including massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
There are also 16 tennis courts and an indoor pool on site.
Belek town centre is 5.6 miles from the property. Antalya Airport is 18.6 miles away.
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Food and beverages:
Buffet and à la carte meals, snacks and beverages included
In-room minibar (all beverages included)
Gourmet or à la carte dining limited to 2 meals per stay
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in open buffet style. There are also 5 à la carte restaurants offering Chinese, Italian, Mexican and Ottoman cuisine and seafood.
Mega – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Sofra – This restaurant specializes in Turkish cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Red Fareast – This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Lagos – This seafood restaurant specializes in seafood and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
El Porto – This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
All 459 rooms offer wired Internet, balconies, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, hair dryers, and phones.
During your stay with us, we run a minimum of 20 hours tennis for each 7 night holiday. Coaching groups are run with a maximum ratio of 8 people to 1 coach and there will never be more than 4 people to one court. There are 16 tennis courts at this resort.
Our Tennis Programmes are run by fully licensed LTA coaches and cater for all ages and abilities; from improver and social players, through to club, county and performance players. We offer a full and varied tennis and additional activities programme tailored to each resort which will help to develop your game in a fun but educational environment.
- Tennis Coaching: five morning coaching sessions covering the main shots such as forehands, backhands, net play, serves/returns. In addition, our detailed sessions include technical, tactical, physical and mental aspects of the game. Our Pros are on hand to give tips and techniques to improve the technical side of your game – learn some key tactics to up your doubles game, and we will show you how to master those tricky opponents by building more variety and consistency into your game.
- Cardio tennis: heart pumping, fast paced tennis drills to music – to help your burn up to 800 calories an hour! This high energy session is great fun and will see you bouncing around the court hitting lots of balls.
- A tennis masterclass exploring areas such as tactics, ‘doubles positioning’, shot selection and your chance to pick the brains of our coaches.
- Match play – similar to a club session format, organised by our coaching team. We always plan and organise your matchplay sessions so you can experience play with a variety of people who will stretch your game, and above all let you have some good competitive fun on court.
- Daily 30 minute ‘Blast clinics’ that focus on a particular shot of the day. Master the intricacies of particular shots to add to your game armory. Stop volleys, cross court volleys or top spin lob – these 30 minute daily sessions will bring that added dimension to your game.
- Video Analysis – available on request for those who want to get a bit more technical and take their game that step further
- Team tennis tournament (2 hours) – We always end our hosted weeks with an organized fun doubles tournament to really put your new skills to the test in the ultimate competitive game situation. Prizes and the coveted Sport:Away trophies are given at the end of week at the Awards Ceremony and Exhibition.
- Pro exhibition match followed by end of week presentation/awards.
- Social Programme – We organise a full yet very relaxed social programme in the evenings so you can join in with as much or as little as you like. From Cocktails on the terraces with the Coaches to Quiz nights, live music and bands, Karaoke, Disco and our famed White Party theme night. Sampling the best local cuisine or nightlife is always something we know inside out. We can also arrange restaurant reservations and recommend the place to go for the best Mojitos in town.
We can organize your whole package for you, including flights, however we have found that our clients often like to book and organise their own flight times. Flights are NOT included in the cost and we do advise you to book early and take advantage of some of the great discounts for early bird bookings.
Sport:Away tip: Sign up to TripAdvisor Air Watch to track your flight prices and get alerts when the prices start to fall.
VISA: Please ensure you obtain a visa for entry into Turkey BEFORE departure. Go to www.evisa.gov.tr for more information